Motorsports can be dangerous! You are required to introduce yourself with the rules and properly follow the safety procedures!
– Driving a go-kart with sandals, flip flops, high heels and etc. is dangeous. It is mandatory that the shoes are firmly tied.
– It is absolutely forbidden to drive a go-kart with long hair not being tied up.(if you have long hair it must be tied up.) Wearing scarfs and clothes with hanging freely accessories are absolutely forbidden, because they can be tugged or caught by the go-kart or fall on the track.
– Driving a go-kart is not allowd for pregnant women, people with heart problems and health problems in the area of the neck, the waist and the spine.
– Driving a go-kart is forbidden for people who have undergone operations in the last 3 months in the locomotor system, or others that would pose a risk to their health.
– It is absolutely forbidden to come out from the car on the territory of the racetrack;
– When driving on the racetrack it is forbidden to change suddenly the direction in order to hit someone or go in front of someone else;
– It is absolutely forbidden to drive in the opposite direction of the track;
– If you spin around and can’t continue, stay in the kart and raise your hand until an instructor of the track comes to aid you;
– After you get out on the track – start your laps SLOWLY – cold tires have low traction (depending on the different temperatures the warming period is different);
– At the time of driving of the kart it is absolutely forbidden to stop and wait for someone;
– If the safety rules are not followed the driving of the person will be stopped for the session. After a second violation of the safety rules оccurs – the person will not be able to drive anymore at the racetrack;
– After the instructor has showed you a Red Flag, please continue slowly and stop carefully to the area marked by the instructor
– Failure to comply with the safety rules will result in terminating the offender’s race and the amount paid will not be recovered
– Track crew members have the right to refuse access to drive a go-kart to people which fail to comply with the rules described above and in case of suspected alcohol or drug use;