RULES AND FAQ
All about the registration process, karting rules, discount conditions, security rules and flag alarms can be found in the answers to the questions below. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
If you already have made a FaceRacer registration you will only have to confirm.
Driving and karts
When starting the instructor will make you go and stop to see if you are capable of doing so.
Discounts and other terms
What discounts can be used?
Every client registers at the reception of Lauta Karting Track and with each time he drives kilometers are recorded in his RaceFacer profile. When 100 kilometers are reached he receives a membership card giving him the right to use 10% discount. For all other bonus systems please follow RaceFacer.com
– When you reach 200 km – silver card with 10% discount.
– When you reach 1000 km – goldern card with 20% discount.
– When you reach 2000 km – platinum card with 30% discount.
– The issuance of the card is free, but lost card reissuance price is 5 leva
* If a club card holder does not visit the Lauta kart track in 30 calendar days, he loses 5% of his discount. For each of the next 30 days (consecutively) another 5% is lost. In order to regain its preferential terms, the client must visit the track and for each registered session will refund 5% of the discount. Contact the runway staff for more information.
Safety rules when driving a kart
Motorsports can be dangerous! You are required to introduce yourself with the rules and properly follow the safety procedures!
– Driving a go-kart with sandals, flip flops, high heels and etc. is dangeous. It is mandatory that the shoes are firmly tied.
– It is absolutely forbidden to drive a go-kart with long hair not being tied up.(if you have long hair it must be tied up.) Wearing scarfs and clothes with hanging freely accessories are absolutely forbidden, because they can be tugged or caught by the go-kart or fall on the track.
– Driving a go-kart is not allowd for pregnant women, people with heart problems and health problems in the area of the neck, the waist and the spine.
– Driving a go-kart is forbidden for people who have undergone operations in the last 3 months in the locomotor system, or others that would pose a risk to their health.
– It is absolutely forbidden to come out from the car on the territory of the racetrack;
– When driving on the racetrack it is forbidden to change suddenly the direction in order to hit someone or go in front of someone else;
– It is absolutely forbidden to drive in the opposite direction of the track;
– If you spin around and can’t continue, stay in the kart and raise your hand until an instructor of the track comes to aid you;
– After you get out on the track – start your laps SLOWLY – cold tires have low traction (depending on the different temperatures the warming period is different);
– At the time of driving of the kart it is absolutely forbidden to stop and wait for someone;
– If the safety rules are not followed the driving of the person will be stopped for the session. After a second violation of the safety rules оccurs – the person will not be able to drive anymore at the racetrack;
– After the instructor has showed you a Red Flag, please continue slowly and stop carefully to the area marked by the instructor
– Failure to comply with the safety rules will result in terminating the offender’s race and the amount paid will not be recovered
– Track crew members have the right to refuse access to drive a go-kart to people which fail to comply with the rules described above and in case of suspected alcohol or drug use;
Flags and signals
Start a race
Green flag – the track is in good condition or starting a warm-up lap during training
Yellow flag – danger, overtaking is forbidden, “Reduce speed”
White flag – there is a slow-moving vehicle on the track
Black and White flag – is displayed along with the driver’s number for non-sporting behavior
Blue flag – static: information about pilot who was caught with one lap from the rest – open: will be surpassed any time with 1 lap
Red flag – all pilots must immediately end the race and return to the start line
Check flag – end of session, training or race
for questions, reservations and inquiries.
Bulgaria, Plovdiv, 44 St. Petersburg Blvd.
Telephone: +359 893 664380 – Manager
Telephone: +359 899 907991 – Lauta track
GPS: 42.13650000, 24.76930000
Work time: 10:00 – 22:00